Interserve Charity Charter Principles
- Long term contracts will be offered as standard
- We will have a “framework contract” approach so that charities do not have to tender for new business with both new or existing customers
- We will develop a short, on line EOI for providers which will be capable of being retrieved and amended by you for future use with us, avoiding repetition
- We will provide a clear specification for work to be contracted to ensure certainty of cost and operational responsibility. This may be outcome based.
- We will not require any PBR risk to be taken by charities who are not placed to take that risk, or who do not want to.
- We will agree volume schedules for services and match the cash profiles to those services, reviewing them regularly
- We will help and support partners to become fully accredited Interserve suppliers and assist them in promoting themselves across our wider business.
- We will secure all appropriate capital and working capital required for delivery solutions
- We will provide access to commercial and financial support for bid purposes
- We will offer education, training and development to our charitable partners to help underpin their sustainability as an enterprise
Purple Futures – an Interserve-led partnership