In this Accessibility Statement, any references to Purple Futures shall mean Purple Futures LLP.
Accessible features of the website include:
1. or instructions on increasing the text size through zoom levels, please refer to your browser’s Help files.
Default Controls are:
- IE 6 – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Text Size’ option then select one of the 5 text size options
- IE 7 or newer & Firefox – Press and hold Ctrl and press + or – to increase or decrease the text size / zoom level. (The mouse wheel can also be used) Ctrl and 0 usually returns the text size / zoom level to default
- Opera – In the file menu navigate to the ‘View’ drop down and hover over the ‘Zoom’ option then select one of the zoom levels.
2. Responsive to a wide variety of modern devices such as touch screens and assistive technologies, including systems which do not use pointing devices (such as a mouse).
3. Equivalent content regardless of your browser’s capabilities. The Purple Futures website may take advantage of modern technologies available within your browser, but it will never rely upon them to present content.
4. A High Contrast style sheet is available for the visually impaired; select the High Visibility style sheet if you wish to view this. This can be done by altering your page style within your internet browser.
PDF files downloaded from the website may require the installation of a free document reader from Adobe, called Adobe Acrobat reader. If required, please download Acrobat Reader.
Purple Futures – an Interserve-led partnership